The word MOTIVATION can be defined as the “general desire (the WHY) or willingness of someone to do something”. It can also be described as the “reason(s) one has for ACTING or behaving in a particular way”.
According to Jim Rohn, motivation is what gets us started. HABIT is what keeps us going. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines PRACTICED everyday. “What we are and what we become depends on how we use our time”
Research has shown that highly successful people :
1. Plan their day the night before. Make out some thinking time to list out priorities for the day before going to bed
2. Make continual learning a must- read inspirational books daily
3. Make their health a PRIORITY- exercise , eat right and think right
4. Maintain FOCUS and are decisive
5. Make the most of the moment. They live in the present, dont dwell on past errors, mistakes and learning experiences.
Exercise your power of choice, power of decision today. Invest in yourself, take personal responsibility and get going with positive action
Ladies, good daily empowering habits can help us to individually create a life that is full of positive action and accomplishment. It all comes down to the small and big decisions we make daily – to exercise or not exercise, eat healthy, guard our heart, read, meditate, pray, practice gratitude………..
Have a blind faith, purpose and passion driven day