“Motivation is what gets you started , HABIT is what keeps you going” – Jim Rohn
Our habits can “help us conquer mindset issues and set us up for success”. When a new empowering habit is is “deeply ingrained, ourbrain devotes almost no resources to performing the habitual action”
Readers have has shown that confidence, willpower, determination, resilience, and perseverance are winning qualities that can be developed / sustained through daily positive action.
Girls, a “strong mindset leads to healthy, focussed DECISIONS that drive the success of everything we do” . We need to purposefully develop specific habits to strengthen our mindset and set us up for success.
To achieve sustainable success in our health, family, wealth, love, happiness, career, business ….., we need to develop a growth mindset that “focus on continuous improvement, embrace challenges and look for chances to improve and grow”
We need to develop the following habits:
1. Persistence – ability to keep at it, push ourselves – builds confidence
2. “Respond to challenges with curiosity” – when a challenge arises, instead of being frustrated , confused, or afraid, choose to be curious , ask questions, see the challenge as an adventure / learning opportunity.
3. Take responsible risk – stretch ourselves beyond our comfort zone, try new things
4. “Seek like minded people “- Cultivate the company of people who emit positive energy”
5. “Learn to Laugh” – Embrace humor of life’s journey and laughter is uplifting. This one among other habits, i myself sure needs to work on .
Girls, take ownership of your decisions, take ownership of your habits, “take ownership of your perceptions, emotions and attitude, and embrace self-appraisal as a daily routine”
Have an unwavering faith, passion, purpose and vision driven day