Our morning routines alone can have a great effect on how the day of our day goes..
Here are some tips to help you start your day right.
1. Start your day with Gratitude: Makes us pick out & focus on what is working in our life. “It is selectively positive and reinforces happiness ”
2. Prayers and meditation on the word – Feeds our Faith
3. Positive affirmations & Visualization. Put to work the power of life in your word (Prov 18vs21)- “Powerful way to crystallize our vision & goals”
4. Exercise & drink water: Great way to flush toxins, nourish your brain and nerve cells – prime your. Body for the day
5. Start your day early, listen to uplifting material / music. This is known to charge our subconscious mind into a more positive outlook for the day
Girls, “we are what we repeatedly do, put the principle of sowing and reaping to work this morning, every morning , every day.
Sow a good seed into your day this morning, every morning.
Have a faith, passion, purpose and vision driven day.
Follow us on Instagram @thegirlceong
We have to individually pursue our goal(s), our purpose, our dream while ensuring we associate with like-minded vision/purpose driven people.
Girls, by changing our belief, our thinking automatically changes, change in thinking results in change in our actions, change in actions leads to positive results / outcomes.
By eradicating limiting beliefs, renewing our mind and body and running with purpose in pursuit of our goals, our “RAS becomes a GPS for success.”
Our seed of greatness (Our God given gift) is waiting to germinate , blossom and make a way to success for us (Prov 18vs16). We need to individually do something today that our future self will be grateful for.
“Our beliefs (empowering or limiting) can either create success or failure. Our beliefs are stored in our subconscious mind (the Reticular Activating System -RAS part of our brain). Our RAS controls our autonomic system, directs our behavior, stores our habits, its where our emotions resides and warehouses our beliefs”
Girls, success (our individual desired outcome in family, career, business, love, health, wealth, happiness ….) does not just manifest itself, “its an evolution, a process” . According to Jim Rohn, Success is not something we pursue, ta something we attract by the person we become.
Thus implying that for me / you to attract his desired outcome, he has to become a vision driven person, change his thinking, change his habits, change his belief system, take positive action daily and continuously, renew his mind and body (visualization , prayers, meditation, exercise, healthy diet…..)
“I am my own rescue, no one else can rescue me” – Lisa Nichols
Have an unwavering faith, passion, purpose and vision driven saturday!!