The word MOTIVATION can be defined as the “general desire (the WHY) or willingness of someone to do something”. It can also be described as the “reason(s) one has for ACTING or behaving in a particular way”.
According to Jim Rohn, motivation is what gets us started. HABIT is what keeps us going. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines PRACTICED everyday. “What we are and what we become depends on how we use our time”
Research has shown that highly successful people :
1. Plan their day the night before. Make out some thinking time to list out priorities for the day before going to bed
2. Make continual learning a must- read inspirational books daily
3. Make their health a PRIORITY- exercise , eat right and think right
4. Maintain FOCUS and are decisive
5. Make the most of the moment. They live in the present, dont dwell on past errors, mistakes and learning experiences.
Exercise your power of choice, power of decision today. Invest in yourself, take personal responsibility and get going with positive action
Ladies, good daily empowering habits can help us to individually create a life that is full of positive action and accomplishment. It all comes down to the small and big decisions we make daily – to exercise or not exercise, eat healthy, guard our heart, read, meditate, pray, practice gratitude………..
Have a blind faith, purpose and passion driven day
“Success and failure are results of the use of the mind.Every success-motivated mind is a decisive mind. Every failure-motivated / fear-filled mind is an indecisive mind. Only the dreamer who acted with DECISION on his great /goals bring forth something new and valuable”
Friends , “decision making is the force that shapes destiny”. Vision, decision making and change are well connected”. Decision on what we will focus on, who and what we associate with, our diet, our habits, what to invest our time on?, the thoughts we dwell on, forgive and release the past, read or not read, …………..
“Positive decisions” are faith driven decisions, are based on what we want the future to be: our family life, career, wealth, health, love, happiness……
“Negative decisions” on the other hand are fear driven decisions; “are based on previous history and an EXPECTATION that history will repeat itself”.
Thus implying that for us to develop and sustain the ability to take positive decisions = positive actions, we need to forgive, forget and release our past and strain forward towards what is ahead (Philp 3vs 13)
“Making a decision means agreeing the consequences of the decision”.
To achieve sustainable success:
1. We need to stop making “decisions on how we feel” and start making decisions based on our goals.
2. Once we do 1 above – do not limit our decision by investigating the probable reasons why it will never happen.
“Feed your faith and your fear will starve to death”. Have an unwavering faith, passion, purpose and vision driven Sunday
its a new morning, new day, new opportunity for us to continue in our pursuit of sustainable success via our mental and physical diet. This week we will focus on Vision, Success and the Power of Decisions.
if we want to have sustainable success in our family, career, business, health, spiritual life ……, we need to exercise our power of choice.
We need to individually choose to
1. Surround ourself with and associate with people who bring out the best in us – “people who make you happy. Place ourselves in positive and engaging environments”
2. According to Prov 27vs17 Iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. We need to in a deliberate manner interact / network with like -minded individuals, innovators, passion and vision driven successful people. People who share same dreams or have already achieved what we desire.
3. Associate with people who are more successful than us – have the “potential to expand our thinking and catapult our income”
According to Will Rogers, “A man only learns in two ways: one by reading (study to show thyself approved), and the other by association with smarter people.
Have an unwavering faith, passion , purpose and vision driven day.