Our morning routines alone can have a great effect on how the day of our day goes..
Here are some tips to help you start your day right.
1. Start your day with Gratitude: Makes us pick out & focus on what is working in our life. “It is selectively positive and reinforces happiness ”
2. Prayers and meditation on the word – Feeds our Faith
3. Positive affirmations & Visualization. Put to work the power of life in your word (Prov 18vs21)- “Powerful way to crystallize our vision & goals”
4. Exercise & drink water: Great way to flush toxins, nourish your brain and nerve cells – prime your. Body for the day
5. Start your day early, listen to uplifting material / music. This is known to charge our subconscious mind into a more positive outlook for the day
Girls, “we are what we repeatedly do, put the principle of sowing and reaping to work this morning, every morning , every day.
Sow a good seed into your day this morning, every morning.
Have a faith, passion, purpose and vision driven day.
Follow us on Instagram @thegirlceong
“Motivation is what gets you started , HABIT is what keeps you going” – Jim Rohn
Our habits can “help us conquer mindset issues and set us up for success”. When a new empowering habit is is “deeply ingrained, ourbrain devotes almost no resources to performing the habitual action”
Readers have has shown that confidence, willpower, determination, resilience, and perseverance are winning qualities that can be developed / sustained through daily positive action.
Girls, a “strong mindset leads to healthy, focussed DECISIONS that drive the success of everything we do” . We need to purposefully develop specific habits to strengthen our mindset and set us up for success.
To achieve sustainable success in our health, family, wealth, love, happiness, career, business ….., we need to develop a growth mindset that “focus on continuous improvement, embrace challenges and look for chances to improve and grow”
We need to develop the following habits:
1. Persistence – ability to keep at it, push ourselves – builds confidence
2. “Respond to challenges with curiosity” – when a challenge arises, instead of being frustrated , confused, or afraid, choose to be curious , ask questions, see the challenge as an adventure / learning opportunity.
3. Take responsible risk – stretch ourselves beyond our comfort zone, try new things
4. “Seek like minded people “- Cultivate the company of people who emit positive energy”
5. “Learn to Laugh” – Embrace humor of life’s journey and laughter is uplifting. This one among other habits, i myself sure needs to work on .
Girls, take ownership of your decisions, take ownership of your habits, “take ownership of your perceptions, emotions and attitude, and embrace self-appraisal as a daily routine”
Have an unwavering faith, passion, purpose and vision driven day
The word MOTIVATION can be defined as the “general desire (the WHY) or willingness of someone to do something”. It can also be described as the “reason(s) one has for ACTING or behaving in a particular way”.
According to Jim Rohn, motivation is what gets us started. HABIT is what keeps us going. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines PRACTICED everyday. “What we are and what we become depends on how we use our time”
Research has shown that highly successful people :
1. Plan their day the night before. Make out some thinking time to list out priorities for the day before going to bed
2. Make continual learning a must- read inspirational books daily
3. Make their health a PRIORITY- exercise , eat right and think right
4. Maintain FOCUS and are decisive
5. Make the most of the moment. They live in the present, dont dwell on past errors, mistakes and learning experiences.
Exercise your power of choice, power of decision today. Invest in yourself, take personal responsibility and get going with positive action
Ladies, good daily empowering habits can help us to individually create a life that is full of positive action and accomplishment. It all comes down to the small and big decisions we make daily – to exercise or not exercise, eat healthy, guard our heart, read, meditate, pray, practice gratitude………..
Have a blind faith, purpose and passion driven day
We have to individually pursue our goal(s), our purpose, our dream while ensuring we associate with like-minded vision/purpose driven people.
Girls, by changing our belief, our thinking automatically changes, change in thinking results in change in our actions, change in actions leads to positive results / outcomes.
By eradicating limiting beliefs, renewing our mind and body and running with purpose in pursuit of our goals, our “RAS becomes a GPS for success.”
Our seed of greatness (Our God given gift) is waiting to germinate , blossom and make a way to success for us (Prov 18vs16). We need to individually do something today that our future self will be grateful for.
“Our beliefs (empowering or limiting) can either create success or failure. Our beliefs are stored in our subconscious mind (the Reticular Activating System -RAS part of our brain). Our RAS controls our autonomic system, directs our behavior, stores our habits, its where our emotions resides and warehouses our beliefs”
Girls, success (our individual desired outcome in family, career, business, love, health, wealth, happiness ….) does not just manifest itself, “its an evolution, a process” . According to Jim Rohn, Success is not something we pursue, ta something we attract by the person we become.
Thus implying that for me / you to attract his desired outcome, he has to become a vision driven person, change his thinking, change his habits, change his belief system, take positive action daily and continuously, renew his mind and body (visualization , prayers, meditation, exercise, healthy diet…..)
“I am my own rescue, no one else can rescue me” – Lisa Nichols
Have an unwavering faith, passion, purpose and vision driven saturday!!