Our morning routines alone can have a great effect on how the day of our day goes..
Here are some tips to help you start your day right.
1. Start your day with Gratitude: Makes us pick out & focus on what is working in our life. “It is selectively positive and reinforces happiness ”
2. Prayers and meditation on the word – Feeds our Faith
3. Positive affirmations & Visualization. Put to work the power of life in your word (Prov 18vs21)- “Powerful way to crystallize our vision & goals”
4. Exercise & drink water: Great way to flush toxins, nourish your brain and nerve cells – prime your. Body for the day
5. Start your day early, listen to uplifting material / music. This is known to charge our subconscious mind into a more positive outlook for the day
Girls, “we are what we repeatedly do, put the principle of sowing and reaping to work this morning, every morning , every day.
Sow a good seed into your day this morning, every morning.
Have a faith, passion, purpose and vision driven day.
Follow us on Instagram @thegirlceong
“Motivation is what gets you started , HABIT is what keeps you going” – Jim Rohn
Our habits can “help us conquer mindset issues and set us up for success”. When a new empowering habit is is “deeply ingrained, ourbrain devotes almost no resources to performing the habitual action”
Readers have has shown that confidence, willpower, determination, resilience, and perseverance are winning qualities that can be developed / sustained through daily positive action.
Girls, a “strong mindset leads to healthy, focussed DECISIONS that drive the success of everything we do” . We need to purposefully develop specific habits to strengthen our mindset and set us up for success.
To achieve sustainable success in our health, family, wealth, love, happiness, career, business ….., we need to develop a growth mindset that “focus on continuous improvement, embrace challenges and look for chances to improve and grow”
We need to develop the following habits:
1. Persistence – ability to keep at it, push ourselves – builds confidence
2. “Respond to challenges with curiosity” – when a challenge arises, instead of being frustrated , confused, or afraid, choose to be curious , ask questions, see the challenge as an adventure / learning opportunity.
3. Take responsible risk – stretch ourselves beyond our comfort zone, try new things
4. “Seek like minded people “- Cultivate the company of people who emit positive energy”
5. “Learn to Laugh” – Embrace humor of life’s journey and laughter is uplifting. This one among other habits, i myself sure needs to work on .
Girls, take ownership of your decisions, take ownership of your habits, “take ownership of your perceptions, emotions and attitude, and embrace self-appraisal as a daily routine”
Have an unwavering faith, passion, purpose and vision driven day
The word Transformed can be defined as “make a thorough or dramatic change in form, appearance or character”
Renew on the other hand is described by Webster as “to make like new, restore to freshness, vigor or perfection”
That’s probably why we are guided in Romans 12vs2 – “be ye Transformed (throughly changed in form, attitude , character …) by the renewing (daily restoration to freshness, vigor…) of our mind (subconscious & conscious mind)
“Our mind is the place of our intellect, reasoning and intentions. All our behaviors begin in our mind. The object of our regular thinking will determine how our days, years and ultimately our life plays out. Everything starts in the mind”
Girls , “renewing our mind is a continual process needing daily help from God via prayers and meditation on HIS words; requires daily and continuous deliberate positive action on our part; pray, meditate , positive affirmations, positive visualization, positive expectations.
We need to DECIDE to and choose to be deliberate about who and what we allow into our circle of influence.
Have a blind faith, passion and purpose driven day.
Write down your vision (your desired future – family, wealth, health, love, happiness, career….), make it plain on a tablet (vision board), that ye may run (focussed forward movement) with it. The Vision is for an appointed time, though it tarries, wait for it ( requires patience & persistence) – Habak 2vs2-3
Revisiting our clearly written out Vision (Vision board) morning and night will propel us to individually “make clear daily DECISIONS that keep us moving in the direction of our goals.
Friends, “clearly written out goals sharpen present-moment DECISIONS., As we go into a new morning, new day, new month, We need to individually Decide and Commit to be Vision driven on a daily basis: Commit to “operate out of our imagination (visualization of desired future state) and not by our memory (forgive, forget and release our past)
Spend some time today to establish clear, committed daily goals for the month of May 2017.
“By deciding exactly what we want to accomplish, committing it to writing, and reviewing it on a daily basis, we bring our goals into reality with the power of focus” – Steve Paulina
According to H.L Hunt, to be financially successful , only two things are required, we must DECIDE exactly what it is we want to accomplish (clarity of purpose) , and secondly, we must determine what price we will have to pay to get it, and then resolve (commit) to pay that price
Have an unwavering faith, passion, purpose and vision driven day.
happy new month!!